- It is possible to change Cookie settings in the web browser, also by blocking their use. No change means acceptance of the Cookies used.
- Software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The website uses:
a) “essential” cookies enabling the use of services available on the website,
b) Cookies used to ensure security,
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface,
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- The level of protection against Cookies is set in each browser, up to complete blocking of Cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent the use of certain functions.
- Personal data
- The administrator of personal data after registration on the website is
DOSPEL S.A. based in Częstochowa, at ul. Główna 188, 42-280 Częstochowa, with NIP: 7822681053, REGON: 366504168, share capital PLN 100,000.00, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000662217.
You can contact us at the above address or telephone number or e-mail address:
- Providing data is voluntary.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator only for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract,
- using the selection program,
- sending the Newsletter,
- sending (with prior consent) messages containing commercial information.
- marketing of the Administrator,
- conducting marketing of entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent).
- The personal data provided will not be made available to other entities, except those that have an appropriate legal basis.
- The website administrator has exercised due diligence to appropriately secure the personal data provided, respecting the right to privacy and ensuring data security. For this purpose, it is used, among others: secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data is processed taking into account the principles of accountability, adequacy and reliability.
- The person to whom the personal data relates has the right:
– request from the administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing
– to object to the processing of your personal data, the information also includes the right to transfer data
– to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the processing of personal data is based on the consent of that person. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent,
– to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office of Data Protection.
- Providing personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for concluding a contract.